[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books with pictures in them

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 15:15:03 -0400

Wait!!  What book is it?  Is it like children's book or like art like
book or what main area is it?  I mean, if it's more art, it will have
pictures.  If it's kids book, it needs pictures.  If it's textbooks,
the pictures may be important.  So, what kind of book is it?  I think
that you can remove the pictures but to try to have it may be a good
idea getting a sighted help.  I thought there were people that do
these projects?  Thanks!

On 3/30/13, Lisa Cushman <crysania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There are no captions.  There are just 41 objects in the text, that are
> pictures that make the book take 300 megs.
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Mar 30, 2013, at 11:54 AM, Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> #
>> You can remove the pictures and if you can't describe them then you just
>> can't describe them, but if they have captions you really should include
>> the captions.
>> On 3/30/2013 1:43 PM, Lisa Cushman wrote:
>>> I don't really have anyone to describe the pictures, who would get
>>> triggered by the content.  Charisma, if you are reading, this is your
>>> book.  Do you want someone else to proof the book who can describe the
>>> pictures?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Lisa
>>>

>>> Sent from my iPhone

>>>  To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
>>> bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list
>>> of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject
>>> line.

>> bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Important quotes that people need to read and understand:
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS
VISION!!" By STEVIE WONDER

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

Nimit

More ways to contact me:
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx

Have a nice day, night, evening depending on where you are in the
world!  Thank you for reading my email.