[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books with a priority sr

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 00:51:55 -0700

Hi Lisa,

Books with PRIORITY in the title have ended up on the check out page by
mistake.  Please do not check out these books.  They are books that are
finished being proofread by our outsourcers and should have gone to the
approval queue, but a glitch put them in the wrong place.

Thanks for just ignoring the PRIORITY titles.

Mayrie