[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books with HOLDs

  • From: "Melissa Green" <graduate56@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 15:01:56 -0700

Hello.
You have made another good point about holds.
Its true.  There are people with 25 or more books on hold for them.

Sincerely,
Melissa Green
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me Christ is still God.  It's because of
Christ I am able to stand!!!
Live journal topaz5674
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531@xxxxxxx
Skype: lissa5674