[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books to remove from the being-scanned list

  • From: Megmil85@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 18:37:15 EDT

Mayrie, thanks. No hurry on the book. I just wanted to put a line out there
 in case anybody had any in the future. I've got plenty of things i can
read in  the meantime. Thanks for holding it for me when you do get to it,
though. I  appreciate it.
Megan

In a message dated 6/3/2009 3:13:20 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi  Cindy,

Yes, I did see her message about wanting to  proofread Mary Higgins
Clark books.  I have no idea when I'll get to  that one.  It's high on my
list, but my list is beyond  gargantuan.  Will write to the list and let
Megan know when I get to  it.

Mayrie