[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books ready for Proofing

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 17:30:18 -0400

Hi, Katherine,

I am very much enjoying “The February Trouble,” so I would be happy to read
another in the Dave Garrett series. Let me know when you put up “Burning
March” by Neil Albert. Thank you!

Marilyn

On Oct 3, 2015, at 2:53 PM, Katherine Petersen (Redacted sender
"katherine_petersen" for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

I just added another one and a couple were released for various reasons. I’m
not sure how many of track submissions, but there are four or so mysteries
I’ve uploaded. Sighted proofers have an easier time with my stuff as my
scanner and/or program are temperamental when it comes to page numbering and
breaks. I have copies of any of the them I can send you.

The ones up and ready are:
First Light by Peter Ackroyd (historical mystery)
Unholy Trinity by Paul Adam (contemporary mystery with historical interludes;
takes place in Rome)
Burning March by Neil Albert (the final book in the Dave Garrett series, and
the collection will have all 6 that he wrote)Fast Shuffle by David Black (a
contemporary mystery; fun and the afterword is great too as Black is a very
funny TV producer)

I’m working on Theft of Shadows by Naomi Bellis, a historical romance with
intrigue (spies and the like under King George) and I don’t think it will
take long as it’s got my attention.
Anyway, hope something is of interest. If not, I’m sure they’ll get snagged
at some point.
--Katherine