[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books rated excellent recently added to the collection that are really only good

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 03:49:43 -0400

Amen to that.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 9:03 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Books rated excellent recently added to the
collection that are really only good

  You perfectionists keep your cotton-pickin fingers off of my book! <lol>

  Seriously, as much as is possible when I run across a questionable error, if
  it could be considered a scanning error in some way I'll correct it. But, if
  there's no way it could be a scanno then I'll let the publisher show his
  sloppiness and leave it alone, as much as it hurts to do it.

  Bob