[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books rated Fair

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 20:41:27 -0500

Never experienced Easyscan, but even with the first Open Book, entire
portions of some pages would come out garbled. And yes, I totally
accepted that too, just happy to be able to read the book at all. It
never failed either; an exciting or informative part would be coming
up in the book, and the computer would start talking in Japanese. Sure
glad we don't have to put up with that now. Amazing how quickly we can
get spoiled by technology. Then again, I guess it's been a gradual
process.

Pam