[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books on TV on CSPAN2

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 23:19:16 -0400

I have never learned how to program outlook express to format my letters other
than choosing plain text or rtf and I use the latter becauseof the format bar
and ability to size font but I never figured outh any of the other settings.
In addition, I often leave the box I am creating the letter in at a partial or
smaller box so I can also see the other mail or  the letter to which I am
replying. This letter is in a maximized box or screen because you drew my
attention to what I had been doing.  Now if you were talking about sentence
length that is another matter.

Amy