[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books on Hold for Denise -- ready for good home, I mean, proofreader:-)

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 10:57:00 -0400

Hello, all.
Thanks for the great compliment, Denise.

All but one of the scans Denise mentioned are now spoken for.
The only one left is Hunter's Moon by Ct Adams and Kathy Clamp.  The synopsis
is below.
Happy reading.
Christina
From The Back Cover:

Sue Quentin has reached the end of her rope--she's desperate, and there's only
one way out: death. Her plan doesn't include falling for Tony, the mysterious
hit man she hires. He listens when she speaks and somehow convinces her that
maybe her problems aren't entirely insurmountable. He even thinks her little
potbelly is sexy. So he's a werewolf--everyone has flaws!

Sue enjoys being coddled by Tony, and, for his part, Tony likes the way Sue
moans when he touches her. She begins to think she and Tony might have a shot
at a future together, despite his unorthodox profession ... and even though she
doesn't know his real name.

But when Tony's enemies--not all of whom are fully human-- decide Sue makes a
perfect target, will Tony risk letting his darker side out during the day to
save her?