[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books of a given author

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:34:54 -0700 (PDT)

I love Duncan Maclain and will be delighted to
validate Make Mine Maclain, no matter its condition.
If I can't get the book from the library, maybe you
can send it to me when I return to you the ones I
have. I'm halfway through The Last Express but will
have to stop to do Nectar in a Sieve now that I've
finally got it, because there's a waiting list and I
won't be able to renew it.

For those of you who like good old-fashioned detective
stories, as opposed to horror stories, this is a good
series--as is the Kurt Wallender series by Henning
Mankell.

Cindy