[bksvol-discuss] Books free for proofing!

  • From: "Alyssa" <LyssasSong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 20:54:03 -0400

Okay. It would appear that the two proofers I was able to find disappeared
on me, so I requested that holds be taken off two books I submitted. Unless
someone has already checked them out, Mark's Story by Tim LaHaye and 3:16
the Numbers of Hope are up for grabs on the check-out page. :) Mark's Story
is a book based off the Bible but considered as fiction, and the Lucado book
is nonfiction and is, quite obviously, based on John 3:16. happy reading!

-Alyssa