[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books by Jefferson T. Parker from bookshare and complete listing.

  • From: Jim and Flo <jfpardee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 10:19:37 -0400

Hi Kristin,
You are a miracle worker. I have been trying to figure out how to do this easily for the last three years.If it is not an imposition, I would like to have a list of the books by Archer Mayor that are not on Bookshare. My daughter says he has fifeteen books at our library, but there are only three on Bookshare.
Thank you very much.

Jim Pardee

At 09:18 PM 5/23/2009, you wrote:
Hello everyone!
Hopefully everyone is having a spectacular weekend. Since I know some of us are having difficulties finding certain titles from bookshare's collection, I am providing the following attachments which contain all the Jefferson T. Parker books available from bookshare and other he's got out there. I know Bud is having the most difficulty and I think is wanting to scan these novels but I thought I would address this for the whole list in case someone else might be interested in scanning them. It is no problem to go searching for the complete lists of an author for me and if anyone else would like me to dig up complete lists then I'll be more than happy to do that for who ever wants them. Hopefully this helps and if anyone has any other questions of how to get a book then let's post them here because how will we learn from each other without posting and asking questions? Take care everyone and I hope you are all having a spectacular weekend!
Kristin
P.S. Each file only has certan books and not the whole list either. Meaning that I didn't include the ones bookshare all ready has in the complete list file and I didn't put the others in the bookshare file. I hope that makes some sense and if anyone has questions then please don't hesiate to ask me. Hopefully this information helps and my explanations are clear of the two separte files here.