[bksvol-discuss] Books by Ivan Doig

  • From: "Louise" <lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 09:55:09 -0500

Recently I've been listening to Dancing at the Rascal Fair by Ivan Doig
which is being presented on National Public Radio Chapter a Day program.
The book sounds very fascinating and I'd like to see this book and others by
him on Bookshare.  This book is the first book of the Montana trilogy.  I
did some research online to find out what other books he has written and
have included the list of titles  below.  I know the third book of the
trilogy is Ride with Me Mariah Montana, but couldn't find which of the other
books listed might be book two.

If anyone can find and scan and submit these books, I would appreciate it.
Bookshare has nothing by this author!  Thanks in advance.       Louise

The list follows:

Bucking the Sun.
Dancing at the Rascal Fair.  (first book of the Montana trilogy.)

English Creek.
Heart Earth.
Mountain Time.
Prairie Nocturne.
Ride with Me Mariah Montana. (third book of the Montana trilogy that begins
with Dancing at the Rascal Fair.)

The Sea Runners.
Winter Brothers:  A Season at the Edge of America.

I would especially like to get Dancing at the Rascal Fair and Ride with Me
Mariah Montana and the second book of the Montana trilogy.  I assume it's
one of the books listed above, but couldn't find out which one it was.