[bksvol-discuss] Books being scanned

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 02:21:28 -0800 (PST)

Booksharians (to borrow Lissi's term)

Some people had asked if there could be a list of
what's being scanned so people wouldn't duplicate.
I've been keeping such a list, but I don't know that
there's any way to get it onto the volunteer list or
anywhere where people can easily check, so I thought
I'd post it here whenever someone posts. You can copy
it for yourselves to check and then copy a revised
list when it's posted.

Here's the present list. I haven't deleted anything
that's already been submitted, just because I forgot,
nor have I checked against the books in process, but I
will gradually.

G.Cindy

THESE BOOKS ARE BEING SCANNED

The books are listed in alphabetical order by title,
except the initial articles "A" and "The" are at the
end of the title and don't count.

Almost Friends by Philip Gulley being scanned by Kari
And Twelve Chinese Acrobats (1995) by Jane Yolen being
scanned by Lissi
Bookends by Liz Higgs being scanned by Kari
Cape Refuge by Terri Blackstock,  being scanned by
Kari
Catching Katie by Robin Hatcher being scanned by Kari
Desert Queen by diane wallach, being scanned by susan
l. gerhart
Down and Dirty Sandra Hill will be scanned by Robert
Tweedy
Embrace the  darkness will be scanned by Robert Tweedy
Ghost Brigades by John Scalzi, will be scanned by
Duane Iverson
God Forbid: Religion and Sex in American Public Life.,
 Sands, K. (ed.); will be scanned by Shelley
Laika by Nick Abadzis will be scanned by Shelley
Midnight Bride by Susan Caroll; being scanned by
Maithe
Now You See Him by Stella Cameron; being scanned by
Amber G.
Reckoning The, by Sharon Kay Penman
The Bride Finder by Susan Caroll; being scanned by
Maithe
The Night Drifter by Susan Caroll; being scanned by
Maithe
The Smoke Thief By Shana Abe being scanned by Maithe
Twenty-four girls in seven days will be scanned by
Shelley
Week from Sunday, A being scanned by Robert tweedy
When Darkness comes will be scanned by Robert Tweedy
Wired for speech by Clifford Nass being scanned by
Susan l. Gerhart
Wolf Tails by Kate Douglas being scanned by Maithe
Work and Glory series numbers 3, 4, 6 and 9 being
scanned by Dan Beaver

Maithe will scan if no one else does first
Princess on the brink / Meg Cabot.
Princess Mia.
Party princess Valentine princess /
Sweet sixteen princess /
Princess in training /
Princess in waiting /
Holiday princess

Anastasia will scanThe princess present : a princess
diaries book
Princess in pink
Project princess
Princess in waiting