[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books Without Page Numbers

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 08:31:38 -0400

Hi Bob,

I did everything Mayrie told me to do, unchecked whatever box it was, and did
something else, I forget what, but Kurzie just kept adding these blank pages,
and it was so weird, I'd delete a bunch of them, and I'd save the copy, and the
dingdong program would go and add the pages back, plus about an hundred more.
I felt like the sorcerer's apprentice who couldn't stop the brooms from
carrying water.  He chopped the brooms in two, but all that happened was that
first he had two brooms and then four and so on!  It was, well, you saw my
messages.

I think that maybe if I'd saved the thing in KES till I was ready to put it
online, maybe it would have stopped, but I chose the quicker and easier route
of just dispensing with Kurzie for that book.

Ann P.

--
AAnn K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT