[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books Submitted

  • From: "Natalie B." <lemina007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 20:46:55 -1000

Hi all,

I saw Shelley's post with all the Chicken Soup books she's submitting and thought I would let anyone know that I'm doing the Chicken Soup for the NASCAR Soul. I've already got it scanned and am fixing minor mistakes and such. Anyway, hope no one is doing this already. If so let me know.

Natalie B.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>