[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books On The Way

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 17:00:14 -0500

Hi, MissWings. I'll be happy to upload it for you. Shall I wait till you're back from California to do it? I'm asking because your edit period will run out after a week. If you will be able to get online from California, that won't be a problem though. I'll put hold for MissWings at the beginning of the title so everyone will see that you're going to work on it. Just let me know when you're back or that you can do internet access from California. I'm glad someone is interested in reading the book. Elizabeth George is a great author. (smile)

Monica Willyard