[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books On The Way

  • From: MissWings <misswings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:39:57 -0600

Hi Monica.

Could you please please please upload the Woman After God's Own Heart book when you have a chance? My roommate and I were going through it with our church for a Bible study but we only got about halfway through it. Her sister had to scan the book in and fix up all the errors and she only did the first five weeks, so we'd love to get the rest of it! Is there a way you can put a note in telling them to hold it for me so I can be the one to validate it for sure? I'll be gone to California for a couple of weeks but I'd love to either start validating it before I go or have a chance at it when I get back. Thanks.

MissWings

At 03:33 PM 12/13/2006, Monica Willyard wrote:

Hi everybody. I've done a lot of scanning since it was something I could still do during my computer crash. I have a bunch of books scanned now and am getting them ready for submission. I thought I'd post a list of them here so no one else will start scanning them thinking that no one has done them. If you see one that you have a burning desire to read, let me know and I'll upload it first. It'll take a bit of time for me to get all of these cleaned up to submit since I need to finish a couple of validations that have been waiting patiently for my attention. So here's the list.

The Wickan, Forbidden Doors BK 11
The Cards, Forbidden Doors Bk 12
The Copper Scroll
Babylon Rising, Book 1