[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books On Alchemy

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 15:15:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi Kelby,

Funny you should mention alchemy! I'm reading a book on Harry Potter (which is
currently outsourced) where the author goes on and on about the huge number of
alchemical symbols in the HP series. He recommends a couple of books on alchemy
that I was planning on getting, to put into the collection, one by Jacob
Burckhardt and another by Mircea Eliade. I'll let you know when the books are
in the collection.

Carrie