[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books Not In RTF

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:06:20 -0600

Yes,  you can resubmit as RTF, provided the RTF file contains page breaks
aligned with original print pages.  Guido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

". . . Maybe it was only those who were most certain they were right who
were guaranteed to be wrong. And that maybe, just maybe, those who
questioned the most were in the end those who came closest to being wise."
[David Poyer, The Command]

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
01/29/2008 12:00 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Books Not In RTF

Hi,
Since we only want RTF books, are we going to either validate the books
not
in RTF or clean them out in some way? Will we rescan books in other
formats? If anyone has books submitted in other formats, can they save as
RTF and resubmit?

Thanks.

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano