[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books Not In RTF

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 13:39:01 -0500

Hi all,

Jim H., we were asked some time back to take a look at books in the other formats and if we could validate them, to do so, and to convert the files to RTF and submit them. I've looked at a couple of OB files, and it's not hard to convert them to RTF. So, if you're of a mind to help, please do. I don't have Kurzweil, so can't do those, but what are WYN files, and will anything read them?

Ann P.