[bksvol-discuss] Books I've submitted

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith59@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 12:40:48 -0400

Hi all.

I've rejoined the list because I'm working on a number of scans and
it's really useful to be here while this is all going on.  I'll stay
here until the volume of mail overwhelms me again.  <smile>

Currently on the step one download page are two adult content books
with a comment history that indicates the following:

* someone validated and found them to be good scans, but found excess
page breaks as though they were scanned one page at a time, but using
two-page mode.
Carrie check them and determined that there were the correct number of
page breaks for the number of pages in the book.

Now they are waiting for someone else to take them and either do more
editing or send them on to approval.  These books are:

Wicked Ties by Shayla Black
Decadent by Shayla Black

Also, I submitted the sequel to Maisie Dobbs, Birds of a Feather, by
Jacqueline Winspear.  So it's waiting for someone to validate it as
well.  BTW, this is a great series and I'm scanning all five of them
eventually.

Thanks, and as always, let me know if anyone has difficulty with any
of my scans.

Donna