[bksvol-discuss] Books I've Scannned or Ordered

  • From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 22:11:46 -0500

Hi gang,
I just thought I'd send out a list of the books I've scanned but still need to
edit and a list of books I've ordered from PaperBack Swap so no one duplicates
my efforts. The books are as follows:

Scanned:
Charm City (Tess Monnahan #2) by Laura Lippman
The Marshland Mystery (Trixie Belden #10) by Kathryn Kenny
Stella Get Your Man (Stella Valocchi #1) by Nancy Bartholomew
7 Tools to Beat Addiction by Stanton Peele

To Be Scanned:
Butcher's Hill (Tess Monnahan #3) by Laura Lippman
Santa Evita by Tomas Eloy Martinez
Hard Woman by Barbara D'Amato
Hard Luck by Barbara D'Amato
Practical Candle Burning Rituals by Raymond Buckland
Enchantment of the Faerie Realm by Ted Andrews

Ordered from PBS:
Sweet Georgia(Sunny Childs #3)  by Ruth Birmingham
Candle Magic by Phillip Cooper
Claim Your Inner Grown-Up by Ashley Davis Prend
Cold Trail (Sunny Childs #4) by Ruth Birmingham

I like to read and edit before I submit. But if anyone is just dying for one of
these books, I can submit a raw scan with a hold so you can do the editing and
such and get it faster. (Provided the hold is honored lol)

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

Currently Reading:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough
people to make it worthwhile."
~Herm Albright,, writer
----