[bksvol-discuss] Books I';m currently proofing that have no renewal link

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 04:20:19 -0800

Freedom Hall -- expiration date Nov. 22; Silver Cross; expiration
date is Nov. 29; Mr. Campion's farthing (the expiration date is Nov.
27 but apparently it has already been released,
I also have 2 tomes that I have not yet gotten to and plan to do as
soon as I finish the 3 books mentioned , but I seriously doubt anyone
else wants them or, for that matter, can do them -- at least one I
know no one can do because the print of part one, which s a list and
not paragraphs is so tiny the number didn't scan, and it requires
not only sight and an over 800-page print book to use but magnifying
glass. People before me have tried to proof it. But think it's an
interesting and important book to have in the collection and I look
forward to doing it (hopefully I'll live long enough. If not ad it
gets released and someone else wants to try --- infact, if anyone
wants to try at any time I'll release it. I have the print book and
can help with the foreign words (I think they're correct in the
beginning pages) and perhaps with the numbered sentences in
Part one.
Cindy
P. This is a situation where it would be wonderful-if eh publihser
would provide a copy.