[bksvol-discuss] Books I'll be Scanning

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 00:43:39 -0500

Hi, Cindy and list.
I just got more Christmas presents!
So, I'll be scanning the following books by Mark Del Franco.
If anyone wants to proof, please let me know.
Unshapely Things
Unquiet Dreams
Unfallen Dead

Synopsis for Unshapely Things:
In the alleys of the decrepit Boston neighborhood known as the Weird, fairy
prostitutes are turning up dead. The crime scenes show signs of residual magic,
but the Guild, which polices the fey, has more "important" crimes to
investigate and dumps the case on human law enforcement.

Boston police call in Connor Grey, a druid and former hotshot Guild
investigator-whose magical abilities were crippled after a run-in with a
radical environmentalist
elf. As Connor battles red tape and his own shortcomings, he realizes that the
murders are not random, but part of an ancient magical ritual. And if Connor
can't figure out the killer's M.O., the culmination of the spell might just
bring about a worldwide cataclysm.