[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books I'll be Scanning

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 21:26:48 -0400

Huh?
Christina

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kim Friedman
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 7:28 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Books I'll be Scanning

  Hi, Christina, I'm confused. I'm thinking Jamie sent me a message about the
same thing, I.e., getting Cookwise from the library. Anyhow, I sent her a
message babbling in my usual fashion. Poor thing will shake her head and wonder
if I'm crazy, no doubt. Well whoever does get it will be in for a very
educational read, provided that you're not bored to death. You are definitely
thanked because NLS doesn't always have all the nifty cookbooks I'd like to get
my hot little hands on. C'est la vie! Good-by for now and congratulations and
sympathy in advance, Kim.,