[bksvol-discuss] Books I'll Be Scanning

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 00:36:01 -0500

Hi, all.  I went to the library and picked up a pile of books.
I'll be scanning Minion by L. A. Banks, Steelflower by Lilith Saintcrow, Visions of Heat by Nalini Singh, Blue Noon by Scott Westerfeld, and The Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Gothgirl by... I forget the author's name. If anyone wants to validate any of these, please let me know. My plan is to have them submitted within the next two weeks.
Christina