[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books I will be scanning

  • From: Jamie Yates <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 18:17:41 -0400

These are the books I am still working on that need proofreaders:

Zoey fools around by Katherine Applegate
Godzilla: Journey to Monster Island by Scott Ciencin
A Vow of Penance (Sister Joan book 6) by Veronica Black
A Mammoth Murder (Sheriff Dan Rhodes book 13) by Bill Crider
Bones Buried Deep (Temperance Brennan book 1 featuring the character created
by Kathy Reichs) by Max Allan Collins
The School Bus Driver from the Black Lagoon by Mike Thaler
Such a Pretty Fat or Why Pie is not the Answer by Jen Lancaster
--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Beads of Doubt by Barbara Burnett Smith