[bksvol-discuss] Books I have in Progress

  • From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 11:27:43 -0500

Hi everyone,
I have a few books in the editing process in preparation for submission. I
thought I'd post about them here so no one would duplicate efforts
unnessasarilly.

1. It Takes One to Know One by Kate Allen
2. G is for Grafton: The World of Kinsey Millhone by Matalie Hevener Kaufman
and Garol McGinnis Kay
3. Bad Medicine by Eileen Dreyer

Also, my submission of A Deep Blue Farewell: A Scotia MacKinnan Mystery by
Sharon Dunlap is still on the step one download page. It's a pretty good scan
that I've run through ranked spelling in K1K. It's a P.I. Mystery and goes
between two books already on bookshare.

I should have the three books edited and up for your validating pleasure in the
next week or so. I'll let you know when they're up.

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough
people to make it worthwhile."
~Herm Albright,, writer
----