[bksvol-discuss] Books Being scanned to remove from the list!

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 05:18:14 -0700

Hi Cindy and everyone!

        The following books are on the "books being scanned" list and are
already in the collection.  Cindy, will you please remove them?

And everyone else, will you please notify Cindy if anything that you have on
this list as a scanner or proofreader enters the bookshare collection?
Please?  I have only listed the books here that I recognized having seen on
the new books list or that I either scanned or proofread myself.  The list
will be a lot less cumbersome if we all remember to tell Cindy when to
remove things.  I left things on there months before remembering to tell
Cindy to remove them.  Sorry everyone for waiting so long.

Anyway, these are just the books I've noticed that can be removed.  Scanners
and proofreaders, perhaps beware.  I did notice that the people on record as
being going to scan some of these books are not those who eventually did
submit the books listed here.

Okay, that's all.  Here are the books that can be removed that I personally
know about.

Standing Up To The Madness: Ordinary Heroes in Extraordinary Times,  by  Amy
and David Goodman, will be scanned by Rik

The Orphan of Ellis Island, by Elvira Woodruff,
Cherry Ames Student Nurse
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Never  Been Witched (Triplet Witch Trilogy  Book 3) by Annette Blair
Good Faith by Jane Smiley
PEEPS - Scott Westerfeld
Where did I leave my glasses? : the what, when, and why of normal  memory
loss by Martha Weinman will be scanned by  Shelley

Elementary, My Dear Watkins, A Smart Chick Mystery Series #3
Someplace to be Flying by Charles De Lint;
Family Album by Danielle Steel
Panning For Murder, (Murder She Wrote)
The Chosen by Chaim Potok
In the Beginning, by Chaim Potok,
A Little Fate by Nora Roberts,
The Nerd Who Loved Me by Vicki Lewis Thompson,
The Accidental Demon Slayer by Angie Fox,
Gone With The Witch by Annette Blair,
Sex and the Psychic Witch by Annette Blair,
A tale of Time City  Jones, Diana
Tears Of Rage by John Walsh
The Book of Lights   by Chaim Potok
Corpse Pose by Diana Killian
Revolution for the Hell of It by Abbie Hoffman
Hannah Montana Face the Music #9.
Christmas Ghost( with a different author from The Christmas Ghost we  had
approved a few days ago) being scannedy by Mayrie

BLACK OUT by Lisa Unger;
Crime Seen (Abby Cooper #5) by Victoria Laurie;
Dark Angel, by Karen Harper,

Mayrie