[bksvol-discuss] Books Already Submitted With the Line Break Problem

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 00:32:21 EDT

Since my submissions are being returned to the check out list for more
editing they are beginning to pile up there. Now that you know what the main
problem with them isI wonder if any of you with expertise in removing those
line breaks might want to take them for a global replacement. They are: My
Early Years by Fidel Castro; Marx, Lenin and the Science of Revolution by Max
Eastman; Malcolm X: The Last Speeches; Nowhere on Earth by Michael Elder; The
Jules Verne Steam Balloon by Davenport; The Working Class and the
Transformation of Learning by Jack Barnes; The Last Year of Malcom X. Those
last two
have a hold on them put there by Carrie for the last people who tried to
proofread them, Kenny and Kari, but they show no immediate inclination to take
them back. You might want to check with them, though, to see if they still
want them before you take them. The one by Castro is one of my early scans and
has been checked out only by Nicholas Wilcox. It is one of those Carrie
bounced back because he did not have it for more than five minutes. So it has
never had an actual attempt to be pproofread and so might have mor problems
than just line breaks.

                                                                  "If you
tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."
Che Guevara

                 The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml
Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See
yours in just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222846709x1201493018/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668
072&hmpgID=115&bcd=JulystepsfooterNO115)