[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookmarking

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 15:04:02 -0700

Hi Roger,

Uh, you have a problem.  Wordpad isn't recommended to be used for validating
Bookshare books.  It has problems either displaying or retaining page
breaks. I'd recommend using Microsoft Word, or Kurzweil 1000.  If you have
access to either of those applications, I'd be happy, as I'm sure others
will to help you use the "find" dialogue which is used to search for text,
which was, after all, the subject of your message.

Congratulations on your determination!And I do recommend taking a look at
the Volunteer Manual on the Bookshare site.  It really has some helpful
information for validators in it.

Mayrie