[bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare conference on the Free Conference line

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:15:26 -0500

I can't believe I did that! lol!

We had a great time last night. Sorry about that folks! I know I corrected it in one message, but evidently not in the other! lol.

Okay, folks, the next conference will be Wednesday July 27th! lol.
Thanks Rui for mentioning it. <grin>

See you all next Wednesday on the conference line! I'll send out another email closer to the date.

Thanks.

Pat Ferguson forever loving BookShare

At 01:12 PM 7/20/05, you wrote:
I think Pat meant, today July 20th, not the 13th.

Thats the risk of copy and paste.

-- Rui (who should be answering calls, not checking his e-mail)