[bksvol-discuss] BookShare conference on the Free Conference line

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:04:07 -0500

Hi  Everyone,

I hope to see you all on the BookShare conference on Wednesday night, July 13th. Time: 8 PM CDT. (Central Daylight Time),
9 PM EDT. (Eastern Daylight Time.) 6 PM California, Oregon and Washington.

If you are not able to make it at the exact time the conference starts, never fear, you can come up any time. We don't mind. <smile>

I'm hoping that some of the loving BookShare staff will be up there with us to answer any questions.

Remember, this is a very informal conference, and since everyone counts, it is very important that I introduce you when you come on the conference line. Also, since you are all loving, and you are all important to us, what each of you has to say is very important, and you will all get the chance to talk. <smile> <smile>

The topic for the BookShare conference will be to talk about problems uploading and downloading books, suggestions and comments for the BookShare web site, and other related topics to books downloaded and read from BookShare.

We had a great time last week.

The conference line number is: 619-345-3000. When you hear the words "Welcome to the Conference call, a service of www.freeconference.com." Just press the number 2. Then when prompted to enter a code, enter the following code: 2665. That is the code we use for the BookShare conference room.

There is no cost to anyone for using the service, only the cost of the call.

I'll be there on Wednesday night at 8 PM, my time. Hope to see you all there! <smile>

Thanks much.

Pat Ferguson