[bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare Party???

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 17:57:31 -0500

Splendid idea!  Does that mean I won't have to go to the
gastro-entherologist any longer for my 'anal' meeting?

G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
06/05/2005 04:21 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare Party???

Oh my! At last! Someone who's crazier than I am! Lol!
Allison