[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book with very complicated format wondering thoughts

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 22:05:22 -0500

Thanks Carrie, I guess I like the complicated and yet fascinating coffee table
style books it sems, smile.  This one is definitely a labor of love and I will
attack it bit by bit by bit till it is in the collection.

Glad to know it is o.k. to move things.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of
their act as violence;
 rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
 The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed.
-Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)