[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book wishes for my students

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 05:13:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi Shelley, I just got notice that the first book in
the series is now in the collection. I will look for
Rest in Piece next. MEL is down today for an upgrade
but my own library system might have it (they didn't
have It Begins).

Dear Jamie,

We are pleased to inform you that your submission of
The Unseen Part 1:
It Begins by Richie Tankersley Cusik has been reviewed
and accepted for
Publication on Bookshare.org.  Eligible members of the
Bookshare.org
community now have the opportunity to enjoy your book
in an accessible
format.  Thank you for making this possible.

Jamie in Michigan