[bksvol-discuss] Book wishes for my students

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 22:35:12 -0500

hey you all,  may have two new members to Bookshare if we can get the
following into the collection.

One is a young student and the other is a VI colleague of mine.

So if anyone has access to these, and can scan them that would be great, I
will look but I haven't signed up with my library here.

The series is called The Unseen

And is by

Richie Tankersley Cusick

And the books are

It Begins
Rest in Piece
Bloodbrothers
Sin and Salvation

Also a book called
Highschool Bites
by Ann Conraad not positive on the spelling of the author.

But my student would be very, very happy if she could read these, and she
has tried every where else as far as accessing them in Braille is concerned.

Thanks.  I know Bookshare can come through for her.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.