[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book wish: the Color of Heaven

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 11:30:45 -0500

Awesome Jamie, thank you.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jamie Yates, CPhT
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 1:24 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Book wish: the Color of Heaven

  My libraries don't have it either, but Amazon has it for a penny and I have
some Amazon credit saved up that I earned from using Swagbucks instead of
Google as a search engine. I can buy it and send it to Louise to scan.

  There, it's done. Louise will get it directly from the seller.

  --
  Jamie in Michigan

  Currently Reading: Cross Your Heart and Hope to Die by Nancy Martin