[bksvol-discuss] Book wish: my library doesn't have this one yet.

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 13:43:45 -0400

Stuff - Randy O. Frost and Gail Steketee
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Check Library Catalog
Pub Date: 04/20/2010
ISBN-13: 9780151014231
ISBN-10: 015101423X
Two respected psychologists analyze the sources of compulsive hoarding behaviors, presenting case studies of sufferers who have rendered their homes virtually unlivable, in a report that also outlines typical ineffective treatments and the impact of the disorder on families.
First Chapter
Table of Contents

I deal with hoarders in my regular work.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The ultimate sense of security will be when we come to recognize that we are all part of one human race. Our primary allegiance is to the human race and not to one particular color or border. -Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (b. 1942)