[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book wish -- Grendel

  • From: James Nuttall <jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:41:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Shelley:

The book Grendel by John Gardner is now submitted.
I checked to see that all pages were there. I also ran a through spell check.
There is a lot of slang and strange names in the book. So spell checking is
difficult, but I think that I got most of the few errors that were there. I
recommend not stripping the headers or footers. You might loose all of the page
numbers at the bottom of the pages.

Jim Nuttall -- Michigan

"Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh, Jim that would be absolutely awesome I know this student who is a member
will be forever grateful! smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council