[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book wish

  • From: "Jake" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 13:17:46 -0500

Hi Shelley,
    I checked ISU's library and we've got two copies, btoh checked out
currently. The U-High copy is in, but from what I understand their resources
aren't available. (ISU runs a "University High School and their books show
up in our system but they don't let us get them)
If no one else out there can get their hands on it I'll see about
interlibrary loan. When is the book needed by?

Jake