[bksvol-discuss] Book submitted: tattle Tails

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 22:14:26 -0400

Another book for your proofing pleasure, in the Barkley;'s School for Dogs
series.

I have two left to submit and we will have all of the books.

ISBN:   0-7868-1678-3
Title:   Tattle Tails(Barkley's School for Dogs #10)
Author(s):   Marcia Thornton Jones, Debbie Dadey, Amy Wummer (Illustrator)
Publisher:   Hyperion Books for Children
Copyright Date:   2002
Copyrighted By:   Marcia Thornton Jones and Debbie Dadey
Brief Synopsis:   Harry the Westie is tattletaling on the other dogs and
getting them in trouble. Harry's behavior is getting out of hand, and soon his
schoolmates are upset. Jack helps Harry learn a lesson about good and bad
tattling.
Long Synopsis:   Harry the Westie is tattletaling on the other dogs and getting
them in trouble. Harry's behavior is getting out of hand, and soon his
schoolmates
are upset. Jack helps Harry learn a lesson about good and bad tattling.
Comments:   Book has been read through. Table of contents and page count are
correct. Chapter titles are present and accounted for. Blank pages are black
and white illustrations. If you have any questions please contact
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Adult content:   No
Language:   English US
Book Quality:   EXCELLENT
Categories:   Science Fiction and Fantasy, Literature and Fiction, Children's
Books, Animals
B4E Significant:   No
SFWA Challenged:   No
list end

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.