[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book submitted: Trick or Treat

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 22:38:22 -0500

Our library has 18 books Louis Slobodkin wrote or illustrated; I put a request
for holds on 10 of them and Doug and I will try to do them.
A good place to hide.
Luigi and the long-nosed soldier.
Excuse me! Certainly!
Clean Clarence
Our friendly friends.
Thank you - you're welcome.
The hundred dresses
The polka-dot goat.
Wide-awake owl.
Wilbur the warrior.

Hope they are as good as the ones you picked, Shelley!
Valerie