[bksvol-discuss] Book submitted: Tornadoes

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 22:43:04 -0500

ISBN:
978-0-7166-9813-5

Title:
Tornadoes (World Book's Library of Natural Disasters) 2nd Ed.

Author(s):
Philip Steele

Publisher:
World Book, Incorporated

Copyright Date:
2009

Copyrighted By:
World Book, Inc.

Brief Synopsis:
Tornadoes are awesome and dangerous. In this book learn how they are created,
what distruction they can create and what to do to prepare for a tornado.

Long Synopsis:
"A discussion of a major type of natural disaster, including descriptions of
some of the most destructive; explanations of these phenomena, what causes
them, and where they occur; and information about how to prepare for and
survive these forces of nature. Features include an activity, glossary, list of
resources, and index"--Provided by publisher.

Comments:
blank pages are photographs identified in the captions. page numbers are
submitted when missing, tabel was laid out as best to my knowledge the way they
are supposed to be displayed, please check it, was visually varified so numbers
are accurate. If you have questions please contact me at:
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Adult content:
No

Language:
English US

Book Quality:
EXCELLENT

Categories:
Children's Books, Nonfiction, Science, Outdoors and Nature

B4E Significant:
No

SFWA Challenged:
No

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

The cure for anything is salt water -- sweat, tears, or the sea. -Isak Dinesen
(pen name of Karen Blixen), author (1885-1962)