[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book submitted: Snakes

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 22:48:48 -0400

I've been meaning to thank you for all these short books on animals.  I think
from time to time that I would want to know something fairly basic about some
animal or other and the easiest place to find it out would be in the kinds of
books you've been adding to the collection over the years.  I remember very
short books in the Library of Congress Talkingbook program about particular
mammals and birds which included typical sounds they made and I don't think
these can be found in the collection any longer--not the specific books, but
even something similar.  Minus the audio, however, it can be found here.
That's great.