[bksvol-discuss] Book submitted: Round Loom Knitting patterns

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 22:34:19 -0500 (EST)

Hey you all an easy validation.  Just needs a spell check.

Also... I still see "No Excuses" by Kyle maynard.  it is a text file but has
page breaks.  is an easy validation and am kind of surprised why it is still
on the step 1 page.

Anyway, see long synopsis for the Round Loom Knitting patterns below.
From the book jacket:
 Knitting loom patterns and variations for:
- Afghans
- Baby Booties
- Chrismas Stockings
Hats
- Scarves
- Socks
- Sweaters
 Over 50 Pictures and Illustrations.
"This is the funnest pattern book of its type.  The
author makes it fun to do knitting on round looms."
- Mary Allen, Houston, TX
"Every pattern is easy to read and understand."
- Jan Wirthlin, Dover, OH

"My kids were ready to move on to making more
complicated patterns, and this book helped me show
them how."
- Margaret Brown, Highmore, SD

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden