[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book submitted, Probability Moon by Nancy Kress

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 13:15:41 -0700

I could put hold for Bob W on Probability Space whenever I finish that if you want

Misha

On 6/2/2011 9:58 AM, Bob W wrote:
Dammit Misha (just kidding).

I would like to recommend this book to anyone who:
1. Likes science fiction. Nancy Kres is a classic science fiction writer,
her series about "the people", a group of aliens who migrate to earth to
avoid a catastrophe on their own planet, has won numerous awards.
2.    Wants a book that is easy to proof. Misha is one of those people whose
scans are near perfect. But, be careful, because Misha may treat you to some
challenges, because he doesn't shy away from the challenges himself.
3.    Someone who is a new proofreader. Misha is easy to talk with, and
doesn't treat your questions as a challenge to his scanning ability.

I am currently working on Deborah's Guardian of the Phoenix, but I can
assure you that I'll grab this book if it's still on the checkout list when
I finish.

Thanks.
Bob