[bksvol-discuss] Book submitted: Lord Brocktree

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 22:03:53 -0500

Hi you all, a BSO for your proofing pleasure.  this was a good file in the
collection so rescanned and edited, and is a great read.

  ISBN:
  0-441-00872-0

  Title:
  BSO Lord Brocktree (Redwall #13)

  Author(s):
  Brian Jacques

  Publisher:
  Penguin Group (USA) Incorporated

  Copyright Date:
  2000

  Copyrighted By:
  Redwall Abbey Company, Ltd.

  Brief Synopsis:
most unlikely companions: Dotti, a brazen young haremaid, and the badger Lord
Brocktree, a fearsome warrior.

  Long Synopsis:
  My blade like winter's cold doth bite, Come guide me, Badger Lord, For truth
and justice we must fight, Wield me, your Battle Sword! Defend the weak,
protect the meek, Take thy good comrades' part, My point like lightning, send
to seek The foebeast's evil heart! Dottie the haremaid and Lord Brocktree the
Badger journey to free Salamandastron and the all of the world from Ungatron
and his blue army.

  Comments:
  BSO better scan of good copy in the collection. has been read through and is
complete. If you have any questions please contact me.
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Some page numbers need to be inserted, but all pages
are present.

  Adult content:
  No

  Language:
  English US

  Book Quality:
  EXCELLENT

  Categories:
  Animals, Literature and Fiction, Science Fiction and Fantasy