[bksvol-discuss] Book submitted: Living at a Lighthouse

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 15:15:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hey you all,

Another easy validation, and for those of you who like Oral histories this
is a good one.

Needs a spell check, and I removed the headers and footers, this is the
first book I have ever seen with both, and they were driving me up a wall,
smile.

Living at a Lighthouse
Oral Histories from the Great lakes

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI